Providing evidence-based and best-practice learning opportunities to families and agencies across the state of Illinois continues to be a significant priority for ICPN. We continue to assess the needs of the community and develop workshops based on identified trends. Our experienced and knowledgeable clinicians provide onsite and virtual community-based workshops. Our workshops are open to all community members and free of charge.
ICPN is an approved provider of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to the following specialties:
- Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIPD)
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
- Licensed Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA)
- Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP)
- Advanced Practice Nurse (ANP)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Each workshop specifies the available CEUs that will be offered. You are required to be present in person or virtually through the Zoom link provided. CE Certificates are emailed to all registered workshop attendees. Please allow ten business days to receive your certificate. If you do not receive your certificate within ten days or have other questions about CEUs or community workshops, please reach out to ICPN’s Training Coordinator, Jenny Graw, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Behavioral Analyst Training Initiative
As part of ICPN’s new Behavior Analyst Training Initiative, we are offering workshops designed specifically for Behavioral Analysts. The information presented during these workshops is behavioral analytic in nature, targeting Behavioral Analysts who work in the IDD field. ICPN is an ACE provider through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for these workshops are available to only BCBAs and BCaBAs. Look for the ACE Provider logo when registering for qualified behavior workshops.